Just as you do with your family’s emergency supply kit, think first about the basics for survival, such as food and water. Have two kits, one larger kit if you are sheltering in place and one lightweight version for if you need to evacuate. Review your kits regularly to ensure that their contents, especially foods and medicines, are fresh.
- In the remote chance a customer is bitten by a dog, we have trained occupational first aid attendants on board.
- Pet owners have lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels than those without pets.
- You can ask to walk a neighbor’s dog, for example, or volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Houston SPCA’s mission is to promote commitment to and respect for all animals and free them from suffering, abuse and exploitation.
- “We have 500 animals at our shelter. That’s many mouths to feed. We feel the pinch in terms of buying supplies, keeping