75 Home Improvement Tips Easy Ways to Makeover Your House
The pandemic may have restricted the way many of us lived, but it pushed the housing market beyond historic boundaries. Now those same homes we were stuck in during quarantine are worth more than ever… DIY “Mix and Match” Patio ProjectAs most people know, one home improvement project often leads…
- With a good architect by your side, getting any project through planning can be a relatively painless process.
- Many personal loan lenders let you borrow as much as $35,000 for home improvements — sometimes more — which you can then repay over time.
- Make a small bedroom look larger by adding mirrors to plain closet doors or the back of a bedroom door.
- Lenders typically require you to maintain 15 – 20% equity in your home after a cash-out refinance.
- Different areas of your home will call for different times