Choosing an engagement ring that matches your personal style can be a fun and exciting process. Here are a few tips to help you match your engagement ring to your style whether you pick between Moissanite vs Diamonds:
- Consider your overall style: Think about your personal style when it comes to clothing, jewellery, and accessories. Do you prefer classic, vintage, modern, or minimalist looks? Consider selecting a ring that complements your overall aesthetic.
- Look at your current jewellery collection: Take a look at the jewellery you wear regularly to get a sense of the metals, styles, and stones that you prefer. This can help you choose an engagement ring that fits in with your existing collection.
- Consider the shape of the diamond: The shape of the diamond can have a big impact on the overall look of the ring. For example, a round diamond tends to be a classic choice, while a pear-shaped diamond can be more unique and modern.
- Think about the metal: The metal of the ring can also impact the overall style. Platinum and white gold tend to have a more modern feel, while yellow gold and rose gold can give a vintage or romantic vibe.
- Choose a design that speaks to you: Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose a ring that you love and that speaks to your personal style. Look for a ring that you can see yourself wearing for years to come.
- Consider your lifestyle: Think about your daily routine and the activities you typically engage in. If you lead an active lifestyle, you may want to choose a ring that is durable and practical, such as a bezel setting or a low-profile design.
- Take your ring size and finger shape into account: The size and shape of your fingers can influence the style of the ring that will look best on you. For example, if you have short fingers, you may want to choose a vertical setting or a narrower band to elongate the appearance of your fingers.
- Get inspired: Look for inspiration in magazines, online, and in stores. You can also take cues from celebrity engagement rings or the rings worn by your friends and family.
- Don’t forget about the wedding band: Consider how the engagement ring will look when paired with a wedding band. Some rings are designed to be worn alone, while others are meant to be part of a set.
- Consult with a jeweller: A professional jeweller can help guide you in choosing a ring that matches your style and fits your budget. They can also help you customise a ring to make it truly unique and personal.
- Consider the cut and colour of the diamond: The cut and colour of the diamond can have a big impact on the overall look of the ring. For example, a princess cut diamond tends to have a modern, clean look, while a cushion cut diamond can give a vintage or romantic feel. Similarly, a white diamond may be the classic choice, but a coloured diamond can be a unique and personalised option.
Remember, your engagement ring is a reflection of your unique style and personality, so don’t be afraid to choose something that feels true to you.